My First Pregnancy Vlog (22 weeks) + Mini Baby Haul

10:28 PM

Hi fashion lovers!I know I've been gone for a while now, but I'm back with exciting news! I found out I'm expecting! 


Pregnancy Story: To make a long story short I found out I was pregnant in October. I had no real symptoms (vomiting, nausea feeling), but I did have the ultimate sign that I may have been pregnant! Mother nature never came to visit me. This was in September, so when October rolled around I decided to go get a pregnancy test and it was positive. Just to confirm things I went to the doctor and sure enough I was pregnant (7 weeks!). 


Here I am now in my 2nd trimester :)! I'm 22 weeks and 6 days as of the day of this post. I found out at 20 weeks that I'm having a baby boy! I was really hoping for a girl, but I have a little growing man inside me. It warms my heart each time I feel him kick. I named my son Carter Jaxon. Sort of gives him a presence of authority without people seeing him yet. 

I decided to vlog Carter's journey of life. I created my first pregnancy vlog the other day and will try to do them each week and just discuss my symptoms, how I'm feeling, belly shots and etc. So far this experience has been great. I can't complain at all. You can watch my video below. 

Please don't forget to comment, rate, and subscribe!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews