My New Camera! Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Unboxing

6:17 AM


Hey fashion lovers! What's been going on with you guys lately? I apologize for going MIA! But I just haven't had time with school and my 9 month old :). I have been coming up with new content for you guys that I hope you'll love! I feel like if this is really something I want to do I should invest in my craft. Thus, my buying a new camera. 


I bought a new camera! It's not a DSLR, but it gets the job done according to the reviews I read. I originally wanted the Samsung Red Smart Camera with 1080p and HD, but the store only had the camera for display(bummer)! So I went with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300.

It is a point and shoot camera that has features such as sweep panorama, 35x optical zoom, 20.1 mega pixels, 25mm wide angeled lens and a 3.0" LCD screen. I bought this camera from Walmart for $169. I think this camera has a resolution of 720p, which is fine with me because I'm just a beginner. For you beauties on a budget you might want to consider this camera. 

Inside the box is the camera, lens cap. USB cord, straps, and batteries along with the camera manual. I purchased my own SD card separately.




Here is what the camera looks like front the front: 



The back:

-Movie button 
- Picture viewer, etc

Top of camera looks like: 


-Zoom
- On/ off button 
-Selections like still photo, movie and panorama 


This what the camera looks like in full zoom: 



I will be using this camera for blog pictures and record videos for my Youtuve channel. This camera is light and the handle it very helpful. I can't wait to start using it! 

What kind of camera do you have? Or recommend? 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews