Fashion Break News: The Evolution of Solange

5:11 PM



One of my favorite style icons is Solange Knowles. Her style has revolutionized over the years. One thing I can say about Solange is that she definitely doesn't follow in her big sister's footsteps. Solange has a unique and free spirit style that can make her memorable at any event. My love for SK's style emerged when her hit "Sandcastle Disco" hit the scene in 2008. Ever since then I was hooked on her melodic vocals and infamous fashion sense. I put together a look that reminds me of SK.


The Evolution of Solange






The singe/songwriter is making major headlines in the fashion world. Bey may be making headlines in the music industry, mainstream, but she better watch out for her little sis. Watch out Solange's coming through! Here are a few of her looks throughout the years.


2001


2003

2004

2006

2007

2008

2009

 



This print mixing fashionista truly knows how to make her mark. 

Loving Solange's looks....well which was your favorite?


**Photos from justjared, oohlalablog, and huffingtonpost**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews