DIY Saturday | Studded Cross Cheetah Tee

8:33 PM




Hey loves!! Today was such a beautiful day! Since it's Saturday and I'm looking to spice up my YT (Youtube) and blog a bit I uploaded this DIY for you guys! This is lost footage, I think I filmed this like last year or the year prior, but never uploaded it. So you get an exclusive :) I am not talking at all in this video.


This is a fun and creative was to express yourself and these are probably things you already have at home. The materials you will need:
T-shirt (any color)
Fabric Paint ( I used acrylic in this video)
Scissors
Straight edge object to draw stencil
Tape
Bowl
Paint Brushes

I'm considering doing a DIY Saturday series. So if you want to see more DIYs or have suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know :) 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, & SHARE!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews