My Beauty/Fashion Haul....Shopping on a dime y'all!

9:56 AM



Morning loves!! If you're anything like me......COLLEGE STUDENT with a LIMITED INCOME, then this is for you! :) I love Walmart you guys and have been in love with this retail-chain store since a little kid! Now that I'm older my appreciation for low priced items have increased. Being in school, FULL TIME and PREGNANT...ooh gawd! I'm surprised I get to shop when I do, but I recently did my beauty/fashion haul. I racked up in Wally World (Walmart lol). I may revisit to get more necklaces because their statement necklaces are so dang-gone cute! I love big statement necklaces, especially gold ones.


A few items I picked up were new lippies from Maybelline NY Color Whisper collection, NYC lippies, Wet' N' Wild makeup kit.....a few necklaces and my ultimate fav the FAUX FUR VEST!

So want to see what I got ? Check out my video below! Tell me what you think. Do you own any of these beauty products if so how do you like them? Don't forget to comment your thoughts :)


-Love Ya,

SLWM





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews