My Favorite Lippies for the Month of March

9:00 PM



Okay, so I'm pretty much getting obsessed with lip product now! I love my nudes and pinks the most! I've been racking up on Maybelline though...I should be in their ads right?? LOL one day you never know! 

Have you ever just walked in a store saw some bangin' ass lipsticks or any beauty product for that matter and said "I shouldn't get this, but I need it." Well I do that all the time. Better to have now than be without later. So I filmed a little quick video on my favs. 


I'm loving the Baby Lips (Pink Shock) and Revlon Lip Stain (Smitten)! Both leave my lips feeling very soft and MOISTURIZED as it promises!

Want to see me do more monthly favorites? Let me know!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE THIS VIDEO!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews