Am I nude with cowgirl boots on?

10:50 PM







Necklace Wet Seal / Watch Thrifted / Bag Thrifted / Boots Thrifted 
|Photographer: Raven Jones|

Hello there fashion lovers! Today was a chic cowgirl day for me. The weather was extremely warm, but still good enough for me to wear my boots. So many good things have been happening lately that I am so grateful and humble for it all! My blog has been on the rise lately and I hope it stays that way. I appreciate everyone that takes out time to visit my blog. So for today, I got with my good friend Raven to do a cool OOTD post. Raven is a friend and classmate of mine (fashion design majors!) I have another surprise about Raven, but I will let you guys know later :) The title of this post is quite PG-13 lol, but it came from my lovely dress I am wearing. I cannot remember where I got the dress from, but it had to be Ross

Also, if you follow me on my other social platforms (Twitter/Instagram), SLWM is looking for people to feature on "The Styler Chit Chat" section. Currently looking for the following:
-Fashion Bloggers (bloggers in general)
-Musicians
-Stylists
-Models
-Photographers
-Fashionable Individuals


Interested!? Please do the following:
*Give a 3 word description of yourself
* Your experience (DO NOT HAVE TO BE PROFESSIONALLY EXPERIENCED)
*Why you should be featured
*Send an email to: jamesha.tolbert22@gmail.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Translate

Total Pageviews